This class is fit for one on one training, from the hours of 9:30am-2:00pm. Lunch will be provided on all 5 days of class. The first 3 days will be focusing on Permanent Makeup Fundamentals/Basics. The remaining 3 days of the class will be The Microblading/MicrostrokingTechnique. The last day of class, you will work on 1 live model.
After you pass the practical test, you will receive the certificate of completion of 100 hours of beginners permanent makeup training. Your extra hours are studied at home, after class hours. I refuse the right to certify any student I think is not prepared, and that may need additional practice before receiving a certificate.
The Pretty House Studio’s Elite Beginner Microstroking/Microblading Training Class is a 5 day course teaches:
- Sterilization – Safe practice for artist
- Skin Anatomy – determining skin types, understanding aging skin
- Healing – proper skin healing for procedures
- Blood basics – break down of our immune system and how the white blood cells affect our pigment
- Setting up your new Studio – supplies needed and where to buy them
- Consultations – contraindications, consent forms, medical concerns or releases, before a procedure, and after care
- Face shapes – to help the artist determine brow shapes
- Permanent makeup color theory vs Basic Color Theory
- Pigment choices
- Corrections options
- Understanding Skin Undertones
- Tattoo Removal and lightening options Eyebrow Shaping Measurement
- Differences between soft tap machine and microstroking techniques
- The perfect depth for pigment implantation
- Factors that affect permanent makeup retention
- Skin types and what to expect
- Aftercare and healing process
- Numbing products and process
- Correction of previous Permanent Makeup
- Eyebrow shaping and measurement rules
- Different hair pattern and practice with a pencil
- Needle sizes & configurations
- Microstroking technique rules
- Practice on latex and different materials
- Hands on practice
- You will also get 1 model for this class
*I suggest all students to take the online blood bourne pathogen test prior to taking my class. Check with your State Board and Department of Health for specific requirements.
**By taking the 6 day course does not insure your certification, and you must do your homework hours to pass. There is an absolute NO REFUND of the class once you have done the class hours. There is a 72 hour deposit refund prior to the class.