Permanent Eyeliner is nothing new, and everything you could possibly want in shortening your daily makeup routine! If this is something you do on a daily basis, this is highly suggested! Even Opthamologists recommend permanent eyeliner, over daily application of mascara and pencil liner. Using these products over a life time can cause premature aging of your eyes, and can cause infections. This is a must if you are sick of drawing perfect and straight eyeliner on everyday!
At the appointment we will do a mini consult, making sure the technique you scheduled is right for you. We discuss what your expectations are, and go over color options that would be right for you. We start by numbing your eyelids, this takes about 20 minutes, and then we start! I take complete control, and have you close your eyes, while I do the rest! Tattooing both bottom and top takes about 20-30 minutes, so is fairly fast! I use only the highest quality grade supplies, pigments, and sterile needles. When I am finished with the procedure, I will, in detail, go over how our body will process the pigment, and what to expect. There are so many factors that can affect retention, age, skin type, aftercare, sun exposure, immune system, medications, lifestyle, and more. All Permanent Makeup appears 20-40% darker when first done, than when they are healed.
Since everyone varies, there is not way for me to tell how long your liner will go without needing a touch up. Some will go 4 years, some, 14 years! Touch ups are recommended once every 2 years to prevent natural fading.
Please read through the before and aftercare pages before setting your consultation appointment to ensure that you are an ideal candidate for permanent makeup. Please do not bring children or pets to your appointment. 48 hour cancellations are required for all appointments, if client does not cancel in time/ does not show up, the $100 deposit will be forfeited, and cannot be credited towards a further date.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
- Has not had a stye or pink eye in at least 30 days.
- Please come to your appointment with no eye makeup.
- Within 2 hours of your appointment use your Aquaphor pack I sent you home with.
- Place a rice sized kernel on one finger, and rub with other finger. Rub gently on your new liner tattoo.
- Do this 2-3 times a day until you run out of the packet. You do not need more.
- Some will experience very little flaking, and others will not at all.
- Do not use any makeup, creams, lotions for 24-48 hours.
- When applying mascara, make sure its a BRAND NEW bottle.
- You can treat them like normal after 7 days.
- A 6 week touch up might be needed.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
Pregnant or nursing
on Thyroid Medication
Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
Viral infections and/or diseases
A Pacemaker or major heart problems
Had an Organ transplant
Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
Had Botox in the past 2 weeks. Wait 4 weeks after procedure to get Botox again.